How TKMR operates:
A Member requiring a particular service contacts their local Ring office, who uses the bespoke systems to enable us to find the right supplier. Once contacts are established the supplier and the demander arrange for the work to be done and agree a price guided by the Ring Manager when required. A member can request a specific supplier. All Members are required to work to a set of Ring Regulations and all Members must hold full and up to date insurance for all the services and equipment they put into the Ring.
Benefits of being a Member:
By joining TKMR you will have access to a wider range of machinery, equipment and services, thus reducing the need to invest in your own machinery and equipment. You will be able to set up a sub account, subject to acceptance, to Anglia Farmers Buying Group, giving you the opportunity to purchase their services with no additional membership fee. Members will also have access to fodder searches and trading services. Having access to more machinery and equipment may allow you to gain additional work and income. You will have access to a labour pool, enabling you to hire individuals when you need extra help. We will also take care of any fuel and oil purchases you may need. Any invoicing is done through us, taking the pressure away from the Member.
So a member can:
- Access a large list of machinery services
- Peak seasonal demand can be met, allowing minimum machinery ownership
- More efficient use of your own machinery
- More use of new technology without large capital outlay
- Choose the right contractor for the task
- Reliable backup of services in the event of the original supplier having a breakdown or being delayed.
- A list of services and guide price published by the Ring.
- Extending the life of machinery by having the backup service in the event of a major breakdown
- Group buying rates for Fuel/additive
- Access Group Buying discount rates for all services provided by Anglia Farmers